Susan is a multi-faceted executive leadership performance coach and business advisor who has made it her mission to help individuals to succeed, to improve their quality of life and help define and achieve their goals.
The key to Susan’s success as an executive coach is the depth and breadth of her prior experience as a senior executive. She has been in the shoes of an executive. This enables her to understand business dynamics, the need to hit targets, and how to succeed in a highly political corporate environment. Susan leverages her own experience to help her clients view themselves and their obstacles with objectivity, self-awareness, and enabling them to more effectively lead.
Susan’s passion for helping executives with their ‘presence; is the heart of her coaching practice. At its core, executive presence can be defined as “the qualities of a leader that engage, inspire, align, and move people to act.” Using research, literature, theory and the Bates ExPITM inventory, she helps clarify and define the mysterious ‘X Factor’ of executive presence and guides executives through a multi-rater assessment tool
to gain insight into the 15 Facets of executive presence. She coaches to create impactful action-oriented development goals that enables leaders to shift mindset, build on new behaviors, influence and impact.
Certifications / Qualifications
– C-Sail Communication Styles and Abilities Inventory for Leaders
– Gallup Clifton StrengthsFinder Practioner
– CA Psychological Inventory (CPI) Practitioner
– ExPITM Bates Executive Presence Certified Partner – Mattone Leadership 360o Survey
– John Mattone Intelligent Leadership Certified
– Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered
– Coaches Training Institute Co-Active Coaching Practitioner