The Science Behind Executive Coaching Transformation
October 16-18, 2019 (MCEC Coaches Oct 15-18, 2019)
Earn continuous education credits for both certifications!
You Should attend if you:
- Qualify to join a master level learning community
- Are seeking to increase direct business relationships
- Have over 10 years of executive coaching with the c-suite
- Are ready for an advanced practice areas focused on ROI for your clients and your business
- Support being an “enterprise-wide business partner ™”
- Are committed to going bigger!
- The Missing Dimension in Organizational Transformation
- Leadership Authenticity
- Transforming Conversations in Uncertain Times
- Psychological Safety: Creation and Use
- People Skills for the Workplace Warriors
- Enabling Mindset Shift for Positive Behavior Change
- MRG Assessment Tools for the C-Suite
Those serving organizations as “enterprise-wide business partners™”
Those inside the organization working as “enterprise-wide business partners™”
To aid teams working together to become “enterprise-wide business partners™”
Why attend the MEECO Leadership Conference?
- Opportunity to dialogue with Organizational Stakeholders whose companies have received the distinguished MEECO Designation for their work with executive coaches to create sustainable leadership, employee enhancement and exemplary corporate culture. Ford Motor Company, Mayo Clinic, MD Anderson Cancer Research, University of Texas, UCLA, Rice University, Hermes Airport, Rodan+Fields, and more
- Opportunity to walk away with business
- Opportunity to bond with from your tribe of select Master-Level Corporate Executive Coaches
- Opportunity to learn from SME
PENDING: Attendees can receive up to the listed max credits each day. All sessions, except those as listed as “not for credit” are calculated as 1.0 clock/credit hour per 1 hour session. Credits are per session/hour, and not per day. There is no partial session credit given. Attendees are asked to submit to their association for credit recognition. We will give you a letter confirming your attendance and the programs you attended.
October 15: 6.0 credits
October 16: 8.0 credits
October 17: 8.0 credits
October 18: 7.0 credits
what people say
Save your seat
Don't miss out! Tickets are selling like pop-tarts.
Early Bird Tickets
- LIMITED: 30 tickets
- SOLD OUT
ACEC Members & MEECO Designees Tickets
- LIMITED tickets available
- LIMITED: 30 tickets
- Expires Sept 30, 2019
- Tickets Available
- Sept 30 - Oct 15, 2019
CONFERENCE REFUND POLICY:
Your commitment is essential to your business success. All registrations are final. There are no refunds/chargebacks for non-participation or cancellations for any reason. Materials from the conference are reserved exclusively for those who attend live and will not be provided to those who do not attend. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to all Terms and Conditions associated with this purchase.
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. The testimonials and examples used are personal experiences, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will have the same or similar experience. Each individual’s experience depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money.